Financial Services Professional
WestPoint Financial Group, is a comprehensive financial services firm committed to helping our clients improve their long term financial success. At WestPoint Financial Group, our product is our people. We focus our attention on training and developing the best Financial Professionals so that they can be successful in the marketplace. We have been named one of the “Best Places to Work” in Indiana since 2008. Following the expansion into Central Illinois, Ohio and Kentucky, the agency has also earned a spot as “One of the Best Places to Work” in these states.
Do you enjoy helping people? Are you looking for a career that brings tremendous personal satisfaction, independence and financial rewards? As people become more sophisticated about their financial matters, they are looking for business professionals who possess the analytical skills and the market foresight to help them design long range strategies for achieving financial security. Whether it’s planning for a college education, designing a retirement strategy, funding for a new business venture or protecting a family’s quality of life, you’ll play an integral role in shaping your client’s most important life decisions.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with clients
- Listen, gather facts, analyze needs and make responsible financial recommendations utilizing our products and services (ie: life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, long term care, disability income insurance, college and retirement planning)
- Expand personal knowledge and skills through joint work with fellow associates
WestPoint Financial Group believes a structured training plan is the best format to build a solid foundation that will lead to a successful career as a Financial Professional. At WestPoint Financial Group, we believe every associate should be trained to the fullest extent of our capability, as an organization enabling each associate to reach their full potential. Along with product and services training, we also offer immense training around how to develop client relationships and to build a successful practice:
- Building Your Financial Home
- Sandler Selling System® – A professional selling system that will help you learn how to establish a relationship with a prospect, qualify a prospect and implement the solution.
- American College Programs – Designation Reimbursement (i.e. CFP, ChFC, etc)
- In-house Product Specialists for each line of business: Life Insurance, Annuities, Disability Income, Investments, and Pension & Qualified Plans. These specialists are available to you for consulting on more complex cases that you might not be able to produce on your own.
- Joint Fieldwork with Product Specialists and Experienced Financial Professionals
- On-site Marketing Specialist – will help develop a business plan, help you select the resources to work your target market (e.g., brochures, advertising), and provide other pre-sale support.
- Integrity and Strong Work Ethic
- Independent and Entrepreneurial spirit
- Confidence and Resiliency
- Desire to Succeed
- BA, BS, Graduate Degree or equivalent work experience required
Due to restrictions imposed by US immigration laws, individuals who require visa sponsorship are ineligible for consideration for the financial services professional.
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.