As a Financial Planner with MML Investors Services, LLC, in Kimberly, Wisconsin. I have the knowledge needed to assist clients with their financial plans and help them meet their long-term financial goals.
- Define your personal financial goals
- Develop a written plan that can help you achieve these goals
- Allocate your assets based on your own tolerance for risk and your time frame.
- Implement your strategy with products and services that help meet your needs. Of course, you are free to implement your plan at the financial institution of your choice.
I began my financial services practice in 1989. A graduate in Pre-Law Studies and Criminal Justice from Anderson University, I am also a member of the prestigious organization, National Association of Insurance Financial Advisors (NAIFA). As a responsible and active member of my community, the Vice President of my Parish council, am also involved with LifePromotions, and many local not-for-profit organizations. I have been married to my wonderful wife Cheryl for over 30 years and we have raised three children in Kimberly, Wisconsin. Please take a moment to view my website at www.jsagrp.com.
I am committed to building long-term relationships with my clients and helping them reach their goals is my number one priority. Drawing on my knowledge, know-how, experience and world-class planning tools, I help build financial freedom for my clients.
I can also help you achieve these goals:
- Business continuation and preservation. For business owners, partners, and majority stock holders, what happens to a business as the result of the retirement, disability, or death of a key employee, owner, or partner can mean the business healthily continues or that the business is subject to hard times or, in the worst cases, a distressed sale or closure. Protecting a business with effective solutions now can mean a continued future.
- Retirement income goals. We’ve all heard the statistics. People are living longer and are enjoying retirement for many more years than ever before. Making sure those years are enjoyable is a goal of many. Making sure not to outlive an income is a financial goal of many more.
- Wealth accumulation. Accumulating assets, and doing so in the most effective manner for growth while minimizing taxes, is a financial goal for most individuals.
- Asset protection. We all work hard for our money, and protecting our assets – both the tangible (a home protected from fire) and non-tangible – (tax and inflation erosion or litigation) is important to a financial plan. After all, you’ve built nest egg – you should do all you can to keep it.
- Asset Allocation. How your money is invested should reflect who you are – how you feel toward risk and what time frame you’ve set for your goals. I can help you customize your portfolio to complement these factors.
- Tax Strategies.* Taxes, it seems, are inevitable. However, there are measures that can help lessen your tax burden.
- Higher education goals for your children. For many parents, a child’s future is of utmost importance. Beginning to fund higher education sooner than later – and doing it with the right tools and investments – can help make all the difference in the world.
- Preserving estates from substantial Federal estate taxation.* Some estates are subject to Federal estate taxation. There are ways you can preserve most of your estate for your heirs.
- Protecting your survivors. In addition to preserving your estate from Federal estate taxes, you may also be concerned about those who are dependent on you. There are solutions to this need. Continuing the protection of your survivors can be achieved with proper planning techniques.
- Gifting Strategies. Gifting is not the only way to philanthropically aid your favorite charities or provide for a loved one – it can also be a way to reduce the tax bite, both now and when your estate is be settled.
- Trust Strategies.* A carefully drafted trust agreement can help people avoid substantial estate tax liability, can be established for the benefit of a charity, can allow an individual access to income and principal, and more. A trust may be just the tool you need when implementing your financial plan. I can work with your lawyer to determine whether a trust will be suitable to help you meet your goals.
* Any discussion of taxes is for general information purposes only, does not purport to be complete or cover every situation, and should not be construed as legal, tax or accounting advice. Estate Planning services are provided working in conjunction with your Estate Planning Attorney, Tax Attorney and/or CPA. Consult them for specific advice on legal and tax matters