Stephen R. Todd, CFBS (Certified Family Business Specialist) has been working in the insurance and financial services industry since 1982. He graduated from Stetson University in 1982 with a degree in finance.
Stephen’s record of accomplishments is a testimony to his philosophy:
- 2019, 2021, and 2022 Five Star Wealth Manager Award*. The Top 3% of Wealth Manager in Chicago are recognized with the Five Star Wealth Manager Award.
- Million Dollar Round Table member every year since 1988. Court of the Table every year since 1997.
- Recipient of MDRT Top of the Table member every year since 2005.
- Recipient of the NAIFA National Quality Award every year since 1985.
- Recipient of the NAIFA National Sales Achievement Award every year since 1988.
- Recipient of the elite ELIF Award 2006 (Exceptional Level of In Force Business) from Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual).
- Member of the NALU and the Society of Financial Services Professionals.
- Certified Family Business Specialist.
Steve currently resides in Crystal Lake with his wife and four children.
CA Insurance License #0D36195
State of Domicile: IL
* The FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award is granted by Five Star Professional, an independent marketing firm. This award is not indicative of future performance and is based on nominations by industry professionals in a given market area and objective criteria including favorable regulatory and complaint history, reviews conducted by the firm, retention rates, and client assets.