Ross Gaddy was recruited to WestPoint Financial Group after spending the first eight years of his professional life working at his alma-mater, IU Bloomington, where he earned both his bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Ross’ interests as a financial planner are focused in two distinct areas. His focus on personal planning is centered on educating his clients to make informed decisions that are best for their unique and individual financial goals.
He also has a unique and very personal drive for business planning and working with business owners that have a concern over protecting the blood, sweat, and money they’ve invested in their business. In his own words:
“I’m on a mission to help prevent business owners (and their families) from experiencing the pain, stress, and overwhelm of seeing a successful business crumble to the ground as a result of simply not knowing the right person. Years ago, I saw my parents’ thriving 36-year business virtually disappear overnight. My brother and I were left to clean up the mess—liquidation of business assets, unplanned for taxes, creditors, banks, and lawyers—so many lawyers.”
It was at that moment that he decided to change his career/life path and become the “right person” that his parents were never fortunate enough to meet.
Active in the community in which he was born and raised, Ross holds numerous positions within local organizations such as:
– Indianapolis Junior Chamber of Commerce (Board of Directors)
– Indianapolis Junior Chamber Foundation (Board of Directors)
– Kiwanis Club of West Indy (Committee Chair)
– Chapel Hill Village Association (Vice President)
– HOSTS Mentor Program of Wayne Township (Mentor)
– OneZone Chamber of Commerce (Young Professional Ambassador)
– Indy Chamber (Member)
– Young Professionals of Central Indiana (Member)
– Community Emergency Response Team of Wayne Township (Volunteer)
To learn more about Ross’ practice, he may be contacted directly at (317) 705-8196.