To change how financial advice is given, so that my clients can focus on what is truly important to them.
If you were able to get financial advice that had your best interest in mind, was transparent, simple, and independent, would that be of interest to you?
If you could have a team of people working for you who are truly innovative in what they did, would you be interested?
Doug believes there is a better way for financial advice to be given and a better way to establish long-term relationships with clients. The industry needs to change. Relationships matter. Transparency matters. Independence matters.
Areas of Expertise:
• Investment Strategy
• Strategic Solutions
• Risk Analysis
• Wealth Management Services
• Asset Allocation
• Clean Lakes Alliance- Volunteer
• Madison Audubon Society- Volunteer
• Big Brothers Big Sisters- Mentor
• United Way
Education and Professional Credentials:
• Behavioral Financial Advisor designee (BFA™)
• Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow
• FINRA Series 6, 63, & 65 licensed
• University of St. Thomas (MN)
◊ Bachelor of Arts
◊ Business Management