If you were able to get financial advice that had your best interest in mind, was transparent, simple, and independent, would that be of interest to you?
If you could have a team of people working for you who are truly innovative in what they did, would you be interested?
Doug believes there is a better way for financial advice to be given and a better way to establish long-term relationships with clients. The industry needs to change. Relationships matter. Transparency matters. Independence matters.
Areas of Expertise:
• Investment Strategy
• Strategic Solutions
• Risk Analysis
• Wealth Management Services
• Asset Allocation
• Clean Lakes Alliance- Volunteer
• Madison Audubon Society- Volunteer
• Big Brothers Big Sisters- Mentor
• United Way
Education and Professional Credentials:
• Behavioral Financial Advisor designee (BFA™)
• Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow
• FINRA Series 6, 63, & 65 licensed
• University of St. Thomas (MN)
◊ Bachelor of Arts
◊ Business Management